The Dylan is a featured Craft Cocktail by our world-class mixologist at The Greenbrier
Introducing the Dylan, one of our featured Craft Cocktails created by our world-class mixologist, only at The Greenbrier in Gatlinburg, TN. The Dylan features Bob Dylan’s Heaven’s Door Whiskey’s smooth, balanced and lasting notes of vanilla and toasted oak. Discover this perfectly constructed cocktail that starts with a nutty richness, smooth bourbon, and vanilla flavors and finishes with black cherry. Experience these complex flavors that craft The Dylan. Ingredients:
- Bob Dylan’s Heaven’s Door Whiskey
- Vanilla simple syrup
- Black cherry ice spheres
- Served in an oak pecan smoked washed snifter
- Garnished with filthy black cherries
- Smoke raw peacans on oak wine barrel stave
- Place snifter over smoked pecan bitters for oak pecan smoked wash
- Add Bob Dylan’s Heaven’s Door Whiskey and Vanilla simple syrup to mixing glass stirred
- Add black cherry ice spheres to oak pecan smoked washed snifter
- Garnish snifter with Filthy Black Cherries
- Pour the mixture of Bob Dylan’s Heaven’s Door Whiskey and Vanilla simple syrup over the black cherry garnish and serve
Meet Brooklyn Steinway
Amazingly talented and creative mixologist at The Greenbrier in Gatlinburg, TN. Stay tuned for what she and her team dream up for our next feature!
Join us for the sweet and sour flavors of Crockett and an experience you will only find at The Greenbrier.